Questions About Marriage for Men
Many men join the ranks of matrimony every day. You may even have joined their ranks. In fact, you may have questions about marriage even if you were married decades ago. Marriage takes a lot of work, so use these FAQs questions about marriage for men from other men to help make your marriage sail the smooth course.
- Q: What do you do when you fight?
- A: All marriages - all relationships, for that matter - experience contention. There are things you and your wife simply do not agree on, and sometimes you are sure to fight about them. While in the midst of a heated argument, remember not to raise your voice; yelling never helps. Take time to listen to what she has to say, and if you still do not agree, simply let it go. Just because you married her does not mean you have to agree with everything she says, nor she you.
- Q: Who should pay your bills?
- A: This is an easy one: both of you. Sit down once or twice a month with a cup of coffee and a scone and pay your bills together. This is a great time to catch up, and set up your next monthly budget.
- Q: What if you make her mad?
- A: Though it seems cliche, when your wife is mad at you, sometimes flowers really do help. If you are in the wrong and really messed up, the most important thing is to say you are sorry. Sometimes, flowers, cards, candy and chocolate can accompany this apology. Remember, though, it is the apology that is important, not the gift.